Cold Case complete 1-7 series

Go down

Cold Case complete 1-7 series

Post  cutexin on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:22 am

It is possible to make a good "white trash" show (looking Family Guy set dvd at you, Earl), but Queer as Folk complete episodes requires writing containing lots of legitimate humor, acting talent, heart Ghost Whisperer 1-5 series set and soul. This "wooden stake" of a show has none of those, none at all. When I buy a DVD series, it is because I have already watched it and LOVED it so much that I want to own it. Being a the set of Burn Notice True Blood fanatic, I was excited to see this on sale for xmas and snapped one up. The packaging is great! Very high quality, not flimsy cardboard, and the whole case has a strange tactile feel, almost rubbery. I love the package art, and the commentaries are Gilmore Girls set dvd good--I like to hear commentary from buy DeadWood season the people who produce and write the shows; they often have more interesting things to say than the actors; however, both SM and AP do wonderful commentaries. I only wish that there were some deleted scenes or more featurettes! True Blood is the HBO adaptation of the popular Sookie Stackhouse vampire novels. While I have not read the books, my wife has and she says that at least Northern Exposure complete collection the first episode (Strange Love) is somewhat more graphic sexually and is more violent than she thought it would be. On that note, this show has a lot of nudity (both male and female, but mostly topless women), graphic sex scenes (human and vampire), bondage, occult references, graphic violence (somewhat bloody), homosexual characters, insensitivity to overweight people, and even Scrubs series box set a murder... so if any of those things are not to your liking you might want to pass on Ghost Whisperer boxset 1-5 this series.If you are still reading this, you will want to know that this is also a very clever and well produced series that Macgyver series dvds sets does seem to work combining the harsher elements with 24 hours 1-8 series seasons a good bit of humor and surprisingly well developed characters.Set in Louisiana after vampires have "come out" because they can now get a synthetic blood to curb their thirst of humans, this starts off with most people's impression of what a "hick" town is like in the more remote parishes. The main character, Sookie, is a fairly straight laced "good girl" who works as waitress in the local bar. She also happens to be able to read minds (not a spoiler, this is stated in Doctor Who collection box set 1-5 the show "synopsis" and is obvious very quickly). Things get interesting quickly when the bar gets it's first vampire customer ("Bill") and around the same time, Sookie's handsome brother finds himself in some legal trouble.The casting was fairly Cold Case complete 1-7 series good and the actors are mostly believable, which is a relative term in reference to a vampire themed HBO series. The special effects have been kept to a Leverage 1-2 dvd box set minimum, so the plot is mostly story driven.This is not for everyone and there is a big difference between reading about the subjects I covered in the first paragraph and seeing it expanded and shown in full HD in your living room. Definitely also not for the younger crowed either!CFH This series is effin awesome. One of my favorites along side of weeds. I love vampires and this series is definetly one of the most unique. I have read all of the books that are currently avalible and am trying to wait patiently for the tenth one which unfortunatly wont be out until may 2010 . I suggest u read the books, they only get better. If u love vampires u will absolutly love sookie stackhouse. Most of the time people say the books are always better, and they are, but trueblood is pretty much just as good as the books which in my The Closer 1-5 complete seasons opinion says A LOT! love it love it love it!!!!!!!!!! I thought the books were definately better. First series ok- hope the second series is buy The Mentalist on dvd better. To be honest with you humble reader, when I first purchased this show I could not stand it. To me the show was very pretentious and tried way too hard to be exciting and visually stunning.

cutexin

View user profile

Back to top Go down