escip in touch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will it be in 16:9?

Go down

Will it be in 16:9? Empty Will it be in 16:9?

Post  cutexin Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:58 am

Is it worth getting them again just for a new box and booklet? Gilmore Girls 1-7 set

If there are no new video clips on the first 6 season then this is not for me.Gilmore Girls set 1-7 I'll save my money and just get the final season. Gilmore Girls 1-7 boxsetBut for those starting out this is the way to go.Gilmore Girls boxset 1-7

Now the matter of the format,White Collar seasons to buy the final 4 seasons aired in 16:9 so will we finally get them on DVD in that format? Gilmore Girls 1-7 completeThe separate box sets for season 4-5-6 are not so will season 7 be any different?Gilmore Girls complete 1-7

I have read this was down to a decision from the previous show runner.Gilmore Girls 1-7 collection

I have also read on one other site that the box set and season 7 will be 16:9, can someone clear this format issue up.Gilmore Girls 1-7 box set I will only buy this box set if they have finally put the seasons that aired in 16:9 on the DVD in that format.Gilmore Girls season Or if there is more than just the new booklet for the first 6 season. Gilmore Girls 1-7 season

cutexin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum