escip in touch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reconsidered......

Go down

Reconsidered...... Empty Reconsidered......

Post  vivian Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:26 am

I've revised my original review.The general quality of the show, the writing, the acting and the plots have overwhelmed my purchase The West Wing 1 7 box set criticisms of the alien effects and I'm totally on board with this new Doctor.Long may he travel in that The West Wing 1 to 7 tv series episodes beautiful blue box. This is probably the best season of Doctor Who yet. While there were a few subpar episodes, there were no stinkers. And the run that started with Human South Park season 1-13 collection Nature and continued through the end Northern Exposure seasons on dvd boxed set of the season -- a all seasons of South Park on dvd set run that included Blink, which should purchase The Tudors seasons sets walk away with next year's Hugo award -- was outstanding.So, why isn't this item amongst Amazon's The Golden Girls seasons 1 to 7 dvds best sellers? Easy -- it is overpriced. It's nearly twice the price of most other DVD TV Scrubs all seasons set seasons -- Heroes, Lost, etc. -- even though it's a shorter season. I loved the season but haven't all seasons of Northern Exposure on dvd collection bought it, because I think the price is outrageous, and I'm willing to wait until it's on a better sale (putting up with my recorded-from-the-SciFi-network copies The Golden Girls 1 7 full episodes boxed set until then). If this had been $40 instead of close to $70, I'd have bought it in the, er, blink of an eye. Five DVDs. Five words. Stupid. Inane. Vapid. South Park season 1 13 dvd Mind-rot. Pabulum.As has always been the case with this ridiculous series, the appeal of purchase I Love Lucy series seasons Dr. Who to the viewing public baffles me. Never has this been more true than purchase Northern Exposure dvd viewing this sub par re-imagination of an already below par television show.The equally ridiculous price of this DVD boxed aside, there's very little you could honestly term "genuine entertainment". Unless constant jokes about flatulence is your thing, mind you. The new Dr. Who is annoying and The West Wing tv series season dvds has an extremely bad crew-cut. Forget The Wire tv series on dvd flamboyant costumes, this guy wears normal clothes. If I remember correctly all the other Dr. Whos wore flamboyant costumes. Those Northern Exposure seasons dvd set are gone. So are sale The Golden Girls all seasons on dvd alien planets apparently. He calls his ship a spaceship, but it never goes to an alien planet in purchase The Wire 1-5 full episodes any of these DVDs. Then there's his spoiled and whiny assistant who looks like she'd rather Doctor Who all seasons dvd box set be anywhere than filming this series. She also brings along an equally whiny boyfriend and a grating mother along for the ride. As order Northern Exposure seasons on dvd for Dr. Who's aliens, please. You'd think order The Sopranos on dvd sets that in purchase Northern Exposure all episodes 2006 they could at least do something about the quality of the creatures. The first episode has ridiculous rubber mannequins, the second has a plethora of bad rubber creatures: (i.e. a Doctor Who series all seasons box sets giant rubber head, a miniature little blue rubber I Love Lucy tv series on dvd box set one, a flat rubber one.), they must've run out of rubber Doctor Who all episodes dvds sets by the third episode Northern Exposure the complete episodes dvd as it had zombies. What are zombies doing in a Sci-Fi series anyway? The most idiotic alien had to be the (again) rubber monsters with gas trouble. The British fascination with bodily functions may be humorous in the UK, but to the rest of the world it's childish and not very good television.Look, this show clearly has its fans, but someone needs to Scrubs tv series boxed set be honest to anyone out there I Love Lucy series all seasons boxed set who isn't The Tudors 1-4 full episodes set and thinking of buying this overpriced DVD boxed set. If you fall into that latter category AVOID this ghastly The Tudors series re-imagination. Save your hard sale The Wire seasons sets earned money for better DVD fare.

vivian

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum