escip in touch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brothers & Sisters seasons on sale

Go down

Brothers & Sisters seasons on sale Empty Brothers & Sisters seasons on sale

Post  cutexin Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:26 am

I can't wait until summer when the next season arrives, but in the meantime I will finish the books and pre-order season one and recommend everyone else do the same! Its not your old "average vampire" show. The characters are strong and the plot keeps you watching weekly. It s definitely worth watching a few shows of it......and let you decide from there. I really wanted to like this. The acting and writing are very good. The show features a detailed and compelling plot, a fully thought-out fictional world, naturalistic dialog, Married with Children season 1-11 box set compelling characters, and true-to-life acting. Anna Paquin is great to watch in the lead role. I was taken in by the plot and was eager to keep up 30 Rock collection 1-4 box set with the story.Unfortunately, the show also features the most graphic and crude sexual content of any show I've ever seen. I'm no prude. I'm a young person with an active sex life, ok? Hell, I listen to EBM/Industrial and Goth rock music. I'm no stranger to edgy and dark content. Ugly Betty 1-3 season complete But some things you just cheap Criminal Minds don't need to have spelled out. I'm not talking about purchase Curb Your Enthusiasm season implied stuff here, I'm talking about complete, long takes of a skanky chick giving vampires oral sex in a living room full of other people, savage vampire speed-humping, people choking each other during sex, masturbation, all lingered over by the camera for far longer than it takes Leverage collection series 1-2 to turn one's stomach...and the list of such acts the show depicts is endless. I think I could stand it if the camera at least pulled away after the point is made, but no, we actually have to watch as a particularly repulsive male vampire has an orgasm in a woman's mouth, Entourage 1-6 season complete in the most crude manner possible. order Boston Legal on dvd collection This is only one of many such scenes.The show also stretches the bounds of credulity with the depraved attitudes and behavior of its human characters. In many respects, the show tries extremely hard to establish the realism and naturalism of the dialog and characters. There are long stretches of naturalistic conversations that are really true to life. But then the show proceeds to undermine that carefully constructed realism by revealing nearly every character to be The Unit series dvd collection absurdly promiscuous and sexually reckless, and prone to wild levels of substance abuse. For example, one of the characters is a perpetually horny gay black male. OK, believable and funny. But not so believable or funny when he is revealed to be a prostitute that has state senators as clients, and is shown administering alcohol, prescription drugs, and marijuana to his best friend- all at once! Star Trek Voyager 1-7 dvd seasons Yes, he plies her with Vicodin, has her wash the pills down with vodka, and then gives her a J buy Curb Your Enthusiasm series sets to smoke. This as he's trying to comfort her after she runs away from her alcoholic mother. Scenes like this are not just objectionable on moral or Brothers & Sisters seasons on sale common-sense grounds-- they make no sense within the context The Wire 1-5 series dvd of the characters or plot!I can't decide whether I've had enough of this nonsense, or am willing to sit through more of it in order to follow the truly compelling story line a bit longer.All I can say is, you've been warned: viewer discretion is advised. I fell in love with this series while it was airing for the first time on HBO. Having read the books I think this is one of those rare times where the series is just as good as the book. Charlaine Harris does a wonderful job creating the Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1-2 boxset complete world of Sookie Stackhouse and her magical friends. I love the direction that Alan Ball took the series, making it his own without losing the foundation that Charlaine Harris created. Awesome series, I have watched it over and over and cannot wait Frasier box set seasons until season 2 comes out in July. One of my all time favorite series. Contains spoilers From what I've heard from fans, the Sookie Stackhouse stories have not traveled well to the Seinfeld seasons to buy screen. Having not read any of Charlaine Harris' novels myself, I can't say. But, given what the first season of 'True Blood' has to offer, I am loath to doubt the veracity of such comments. In short, what we have here is a bog standard "which man will the girl choose" type of story, intermingled with some OTT Hollywood Sex(tm) and some superfluous vampires and other assorted mythical creatures, all set in some Southern backwater (complete with truly terrible accents).

cutexin

Back to top Go down