escip in touch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Law & Order complete set 1-11

Go down

Law & Order complete set 1-11 Empty Law & Order complete set 1-11

Post  cutexin Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:36 am

Great packaging. Excellent condition. Came very quickly in the mail. Would order from them again. Only just been introduced to this series, True Blood, and could not help but come back for more. Surprising and mesmerising all at once. My husband and I watched the whole first season during a weekend. I was intrigued by the first episode, but then I did start to lose some interest. I pretty much only care about the story line involving Sookie and Bill, although it is a bit irritating how she will be into him, then get pissed off at him, then see eachother and make passionate love, DeadWood collection 1-3 dvd then break up again, over and over. I really don't care at all about the rest of the characters in the show. I don't care for Tara and her attitude. Eureka season 1-4 I think the affects of "V" is just a bit too corny. The relationships around Tara and Jason Stackhouse take away from the show, in my opinion. Overall, it's just an okay show. I am curious to watch more about Bill and Sookie though, but I'm into the romance stuff. My husband, Friends collection complete 1-10 however, likes the show more Merlin 1-2 seasons box set than me and cannot wait to see the second season. He thinks purchase all seasons of Babylon 5 sets it's really fun. Had I seen True Blood before watching the first 2 seasons of Californication, I might have liked it better. But I kept thinking "Californication is better" I have seen the second and third season as I caught up late. Now I have the first season and Monk 1-8 box set season I love it. It really cleared up a lot of questions that I had like "who was Renee and why was he evil" "How did Bill meet Sookie" things of that nature.A Twilight saga for Grown ups with a sense of humor. So glad that I got it from Amazon too, it was even The West Wing collection complete 1-7 cheaper than Walmart and arrived the day Boston Legal 1-5 on dvd it was supposed to "marked my calendar" I watched this whole season over a weekend. I could not stop watching it was so good!!! Not recommended for kids or young adults though! I absolutly LOVE this series! I have read all of the sookie stackhouse books. It was so amazing to see them come to life! ive always been a fan of vampires since i can remember..i have to say i really enjoyed the first season of true blood. sale all seasons of The Unit cant wait to start season 2..it has alot of action and suspense. theres just the right amount of passion/sexually tension and thats great!! LOVE IT!!! True Blood is great. Makes me want to date a vampire. Especially if they are hot like Bill and Eric. Production value is good story lines are good. Acting is excellent. Definitely recommend it. This was a great buy for its price. Everything Battlestar Galactica box set 1-4 collection was in mint condition, no scratches on cd or problems while using them. Shipped in just 4 or 5 days which was order Babylon 5 season set pretty good. No complaints. This show's blend of horror-flick fervor and soap operatic complexity makes a worthy successor to the 1960s schlock TV classic . It's boisterous, unsubtle, Law & Order complete set 1-11 hilarious, philosophical, and grim all at once. Loosely based on Skins collection set 1-4 Charlaine Harris' first supernatural crime novel, this redneck vampire showdown taps common human fears to create a narrative arc which scares more with creeping dread than with startles and jumps.Sookie Stackhouse has no luck with men, even though she looks just like Anna Paquin. Maybe it's because she hears others' thoughts. Bill Compton's brain is mercifully silent, since he's a vampire. But just as Sookie and Bill's romance starts to build real heat, a killer strikes her hickish Louisiana town. As bodies mount up, vampire evidence becomes hard to ignore, and the violence circles closer to Sookie and her Married with Children dvd set family.Family drama and hard-boiled crime dominate this story; the vampire element (and some other supernatural angles that are pretty poorly concealed) seems almost ornamental. This story is about characters who fear losing control, and tremble as they see their lives spinning further from their Married with Children series collection 1-11 grasp. We share their fear because we can imagine ourselves all too easily in their situation, struggling to maintain equilibrium while pity dies on the vine before us.The story does occasionally threaten to Star Trek Voyager set complete disappear up its own navel, primarily toward the middle of the series. Perhaps the writers needed time to recoup their strength. The characters' exaggerated mannerisms (and accents!) become distracting when the show doesn't give them enough to do. And the show introduces several plot elements which, I can only imagine, come to fruition in the second season, because they're nonstarters here.But when a series demonstrates this much energy and thought, I shouldn't nitpick.

cutexin

Back to top Go down