escip in touch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One package; charming, funny, smart show.

Go down

One package; charming, funny, smart show. Empty One package; charming, funny, smart show.

Post  cutexin Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:58 am

Intelligence of the show goes to show that indulgence in popular culture isn't for the simple minded. Gilmore Girls season set 1-7Like some other favorites of mine (namely 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'), 'Gilmore Girls' provides plenty of role models for both men and women,Gilmore Girls 1-7 set season boys and girls.Gilmore Girls set season Role models for the girls should be self explanatory,Gilmore Girls set 1-7 season but the role models for the guys are what I'm more interested in since that's my personal gender (by both birth and choice, Gilmore Girls set season 1-7if I had a choice... which I didn't, but still).Gilmore Girls 1-7 complete series Luke is great--he's independent,Monk collection 1-8 set he's a "man's man", he's a normal guy--and his friendship with Lorelai--a smart, independent, unconventional,Scrubs complete boxset 1-9 loving mother--is a great example of men respecting women for their good (non trashy) qualities.Gilmore Girls complete 1-7 series

Anyway. Gilmore Girls complete series 1-7That's my little free-association of what I like about Gilmore Girls.Gilmore Girls 1-7 series complete I haven't been through the whole series,White Collar seasons to buy but I'm currently on my way thanks to the complete series collection. Gilmore Girls series complete

cutexin

Back to top Go down