escip in touch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caveat Emptor, Let the buyer beware

Go down

Caveat Emptor, Let the buyer beware Empty Caveat Emptor, Let the buyer beware

Post  cutexin Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:01 pm

My husband and I really like the Sopranos, The Big Bang Theory seasons on dvdso I decided to buy the complete series for him.Castle set 1-2 complete We have made it through 2 1/2 seasons and so far the content is accurate.Lie to Me 1 complete series However,Medium season 1-6 collection the set that I received from the seller was not the set pictured above. purchase Family Guy The set I got has DVD regions 1,2,3, Chuck complete 1-3 collectionso it is intended for foreign distribution. True Blood 1-3 complete dvd The images, especially in the beginning of the episodes are sometimes pixilated.South Park season box set Also, there are special features on the DVDs but they have no sound.Nikita seasons 1-5 complete If you are looking to buy the complete series,buy The Good Wife season 1 on dvd my advice to you is to buy it from Amazon directly or from another big retailer to avoid any surprises. The Big Bang Theory store

cutexin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum