escip in touch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mad Men series set 1-4

Go down

Mad Men series set 1-4 Empty Mad Men series set 1-4

Post  cutexin Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:37 am

I don't rattle easily at TV, yet this show had me clutching the arms of my chair as it shot from one bizarre circumstance to another with the ease and restraint of Space Mountain. It's paced like a rocket, urgent as a heart attack, and spirited as a rodeo clown. If cheap Family Guy dvds more shows like this appeared, I might make time to watch more TV. The TrueBlood series can be a fun show at times. South Park boxset 1-13 seasons The actors are all absolutely fantastic, each fitting into their character like a glove. Sookie's character, however, is a bit annoying (unlike the book), and I often find myself wondering Entourage 1-6 set collection why she's being such a b***h. Tara is great, funny, and purchase The Unit complete sets powerful. But her romance with Sam is just plain painful to watch. I don't care about mixed-racial relationships (good for them), but this one has no chemistry at all. Bill is great, cool but practical, fierce but controlled. My absolute favorite character to watch is Jason, Sookie's brother. What a fantastic role to play, so much depth and emotion. Good job to all. I love the novels that inspired this show, so I decided to go ahead and give the season a try. 3 words, I love it!!! I bought season 2 as well, can't wait until it gets here and I can start watching it! The Mentalist dvd 1-2 box set I really enjoyed watching the first season of True Blood. There was only a couple of scenes that I had some difficulty watching. The beginning romance between Sookie and Bill is just wonderful to watch. The actors all play their charactors so well, and I felt surprised so CSI:Miami boxset dvd often while watching season one. Just when you think you know and understand a charactor you get surprised, and I love that when I watch a series or a movie. I truly recommend True Blood The Big Bang Theory collection season the first season! True Blood by far is one of the few vampire-esque miniseries I've been able to get into and stay into throughout its 4 seasons. The vampire lore is not quite as tested in True Blood as it is in other mediums that showcase vampirism and that is what adds to the allure of the series. The cast could not have been more perfectly assembled, in my opinion, as each character builds even in the first season and continues to progress throughout the series. The chemistry between Paquin and Moyer is mesmerizing and keeps the series hopelessly addictive for those of us with a romantic side. The first season by far is my favorite due to the suspense and sub-plots that run their course throughout the course of the series. This is a must have for any vampire lore lover and those seeking something a edgier than the Twilight Series or Vampire Diaries. He was by far, one of my favorite characters in the show. All be it, I've only watched the 1st season so far, but I wish they could bring him back somehow. What a great accent buy Brothers & Sisters season 1-4 job done by the actor, Michael Raymond-James WOW!!!I am into this ...Read all the books and can I just say this is nothing like them...Should come w/a disclaimer " the names are purchase Babylon 5 episodes the same but the events have been fictionalized for their protection"! LOL I would highly recommend this series. There is something for everyone and, while I wouldn't recommend that children view it, you will likely not be able to stop watching it. This show is amazing. It's sexy, luscious, addictive, raunchy, with lots of nudity. Sexist, and Queer as Folk seasons boxset racism, and Vampire Rights are Mad Men series set 1-4 front and center. They don't shy away from any controversy. Actors are Chuck seasons 1-3 dvdset all gooooood looking and the story makes it hard to put down.about the DVD set - excellently packaged, came on time ,no complaints.About season 1 VS season 2. I definitely liked Season 1 a LOT. It was very personal, home town feel, compared to season 2. In season 1 HBO really took their Friday Night Lights seasons on dvd time with every scene, making you REALLY feel the emotion in each scene. Most memorable was when Sookie was eating Gran's pie. You REALLY felt the pain there. Season 2 in comparison is a mish mash of a lot of events that happen in about a course of one week. In each episode Sookie is almost killed and Bill purchase Gossip Girl season 1-3 rescues her. It's totally less personal and Sons of Anarchy seasons box set most of it takes place in Texas or on a ranch somewhere. Most of the season Bill and Sookie barely talk. In each episode Bill exposes his fangs and hisses at someone, to protect Sookie. The 1st 2 or 3 times you saw that, you liked it. But when it's in EVERY DARN episode of season 2, it's just rediculous to the point of comedy.So if you're going to buy ANY season of True Blood. Season 1 is IT baby! it's the ticket. Great collection! Nip Tuck 1-6 collection complete I was only a Twilight fan at first but then heard of the True Blood series & now I'm most definitely addicted to this show!

cutexin

Back to top Go down