escip in touch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle collection 1-2 series

Go down

Castle collection 1-2 series Empty Castle collection 1-2 series

Post  cutexin Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:34 am

I'm just hoping that "True buy The Shield 1-7 dvds Blood" won't end up like "Dead Like Me" or "Joan of Arcadia" and is dropped after the second season dueto their offending the Religious Fundamentalists.Anyway, let's hope that someone at HBOdoes the right thing by the story line, as well as, seeing to it that more sale Queer as Folk season box set attention is focused on the details of Sookie's characterand dialogue. There shouldn't be flaws in the main character's dialogue. Someone is supposed to be checking onthese details, unless, they think we're stupid and aren't Rescue Me series set noticing these missteps. I'll admit that I can overlook some things to a point, but then I just stop watching the nonsense when the writers, directors, and producers are taking me for granted or are dumbing down and fumbling with the script. A few higher ups involved with this HBO production aren't doing their jobs either and need to get this back on track! The series should, eventually, cover all five books. Anna, also, needs to pay more attentionto Sookie's character and speak up, especially, after receiving a Golden Globe! Let me just keep this short and simple. I love this show! I think it's beyond amazing!! If you like Supernatural shows and 3 hot guys and some pretty girls too, this is the show for you. Oh and of course you have to like vampires. Wink If you like any of the things I listed, this is the show for you! Once you start watching Trueblood it becomes like an addiction. I truly loved this product that I bought through Amazon. It was awesome!!! Does not follow the books but is still Queer as Folk complete set a great Show, and if you had the misfortune of reading the Twilight series you will soon forget the Epic Fail of Breaking dawn. And if you read the books you Angel 1-5 dvd boxset will see were Stephanie Meyers got her so called dream from. Meyers you FAIL! Harris is a great writer and story teller, READ THE BOOKS YOU WILL LOVE THEM I discovered True Blood after a friend recommended it and lent me their copy. After watching it I decided I needed to own a copy The West Wing seasons on sale for my own collection and 24 hours series boxset 1-8 the Amazon holiday price just couldn't be beat! This is a fast Smallville dvd on sale paced, well acted (the actors accents are great!) show with an engaging plot line that's both interesting and "current" since vampires seem to be all the rage these days. I haven't read all the books, but in this case I don't think I mind the deviation from Ms. Harris' original telling Seinfeld seasons set 1-9 as the show is that good! Watching the second season now with a plan in place to buy the third season as soon as it drops! Another great HBO series! I bought it for my daughter, who has never seen this Golden Globe, Emmy, & Grammy award-winning series. I've followed it from the beginning, and enjoy purchase MASH all seasons seeing where the characters have come Criminal Minds seasons complete from, and how they've developed along the way. I've not seen any of the other "vampire"-based movies/series, and am quite content in watching only this series. I found this purchase to be an excellent value for a new, complete, first series. Leave it to Alan Ball to put a new kind of spin on an old theme. The Six Feet Under creator and American beauty writer adapted Charlaine Harris' Southern Vampire Series of Sookie Stackhouse novels with spectacular results with True Blood; Castle collection 1-2 series which presents to us a world in which vampires not only exist, but are public knowledge. Since I've never read any of the novels, I can't vouch for how faithful True Blood is to the source material, but what I can say is that Ball and co. have crafted a believable take on a tired theme. Anna Paquin (X-Men, The Piano) plays Sookie: a Louisiana barmaid who just so happens to all seasons of Macgyver series collection be able to read people's minds, a trick which both comes in handy and gives her a good share of headaches to buy The Unit 1-4 set boot. Soon enough, her interest is piqued in Bill (Stephen Moyer), a 137 year old vampire with whom sparks start flying, much to the dismay of her dim-witted sex-addict buy Sons of Anarchy cheap brother Jason (Ryan Kwanten), her best friend Tara (Rutina Wesley), Star Trek Deep Space Nine 1-7 dvd and her boss Sam (Sam Trammell) who has a few secrets of his own. Oh yeah, there's also a serial killer running rampant targeting girls who have been with vamps, and soon enough has Sookie targeted as well. With plenty of twists, turns, standout performances, and an undeniably sexy atmosphere to boot; True Blood makes for one of HBO's most addicting shows in quite some time. Vets from other HBO shows are abound as well, including William Sanderson (Deadwood) and Chris Bauer (The Wire) as two investigating cops, as well as Lois Smoith as Sookie and Jason's nurturing grandmother.

cutexin

Back to top Go down