escip in touch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

purchase Veronica Mars all seasons collection

Go down

purchase Veronica Mars all seasons collection Empty purchase Veronica Mars all seasons collection

Post  cutexin Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:35 am

All in all, even if you aren't a fan of vampire lore, give True Blood a chance, and you'll sale Veronica Mars dvd set be quite surprised by what you find here. I purchased on black friday, (awesome deal by the way, thanks amazon!!!!) while I love True blood and Amazon has been always great to ship and deliver, I gotta say Shame on you HBO, my only complain is that they compressed the videos to fit them all on 5 dvd's. Chapters 1-2 are on the first disc, 3-4 one disc as well (so far so good), but chapters 5-6-7 are on a disc and 8-9-10 were compressed to a single disc as well, so it really looks like crap. Lastly, chapters 11-12 are on a disc so it is better than 3 chapters on one cd. This is why I give it 4 stars. So basically half the show looks like crap...But other than that nothing else to complain about... I mean at least I didn't pay the full $50 it cost other people....BTW I own the blu-ray season 2 of true blood and they did the same thing, while blu-ray is waaay better than dvd Babylon 5 series dvd set quality, you can see the picture quality is not that great on some blu-disc's, due to compression again, so know what you're getting into if purchasing these shows on Sex and the City 1-6 box set series dvd or blu-ray... Hopefully they'll change that for the upcoming season 3 discs... I was very surprised at this series. People have recommended it to me over and over, even my own sister who has HBO told me i should buy it and watch it. What I wish i had know The Tudors complete seasons 1-4 was the mature content in this Lie to Me seasons 1-2 set series. First episode about 5-10 min was a sex scene and order Macgyver series boxset I was like Oo what in the hell did i just get myself into. Overall the acting was good, the storyline was good. Despite unexpected the guys were nice to look at I'll admit xD but i sold the series to Hasting the day after I finished watching The West Wing series complete 1-7 the series. I'm glad i got it for only the $12 on black friday i wouldn't have paid the full price and be happy with it, I want to see the second series just to see it, but I don't want to buy it. There are 12 episodes in this first season, be Rome complete seasons 1-2 warned about every episode has at Grey's Anatomy seasons dvd 1-6 least a naked person in it, if not a sex scene. Otherwise if that doesn't bother you, you're left wondering who was doing the murders until those few episodes, it drags in. I watched all the episodes back to back I couldn't stop, but once I finished it left me wondering about the next season, but unlike Vampire Diaries I can wait, I'm not in omg omg i gotta see it phase xD. I've never read the books, One Tree Hill collection season but I was drawn into the show 5 minutes into the first episode! It's sexy, dramatic, mysterious and just plain awesome! Each episode keeps you on the edge of your seat...you never know what's going to happen next. I recommend watching the show. I guarantee you'll love it! This is great TV action and drama I recommend this show to to any one who likes new young purchase Veronica Mars all seasons collection actors. I give it a star 5. Since I read all of the books before getting into the show, I was order all seasons of Macgyver dvd expecting not to like the HBO series. I never like screen adaptations as much as the original. That being said, I was caught off guard when I actually Chuck 1-3 collection seasons really like the first few episodes. I have only watched Frasier dvd series the first four, but I am hooked. I hear that the show strays a lot from the books later on, but for some reason it doesn't bother me (yet). The acting is great. Coming from the creator of one of the most enjoyable TV shows (Six Feet Under), I had high expectations for this show. Perhaps unrealistically high.This show that is basically set inside a secluded bar while critiquing the relationships within a small town seems remarkably similar to a certain show created by David Lynch. However, it doesn't possess any of the suspense or darkness Curb Your Enthusiasm episodes dvds collection that Twin Peaks had.If I had to summarize my experience of the 1st season without spoilers I would say this:1. Enough with the forced Southern accents. They are inaccurate and grating.2. Too easy to see the comparisons between gay rights and vampire rights. I sale Curb Your Enthusiasm series sets expect more subtlety for HBO productions.3. Plot seems to rotate between sex and sucking blood.

cutexin

Back to top Go down