escip in touch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

purchase Miami Vice seasons 1-5

Go down

purchase Miami Vice seasons 1-5 Empty purchase Miami Vice seasons 1-5

Post  cutexin Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:36 am

Could have benefitted from more suspense and mystery.That said, I'll begrudgingly watch Season 2 to see if it improves. This is such an awesome Nikita 1-5 series seasons series that HBO has brought to viewers. If you're not Everybody Loves Raymond collection seasons offended by nudity, sexuality, blood or guts, and are fascinated with vampires, this is a show to definitely check out. I'm a fan of Twilight but I'm beginning to like this show more because for lack of better words, it's more adult appropriate. There is such great chemistry between all of the actors and the cliffhangers that are intentionally put in many of the episodes keep you guessing and wanting more. I've never read the books but from what I've read about them it seems that the show loosely follows the same plot. A great Tv show Battlestar Galactica dvd 1-4 for anyone that likes hbo series and vampires, has a good modern day feel and is always entertaining. I started watching this series only after reading the book and love it. It's a quirky, sexy show with some very unique characters. Best of Battlestar Galactica 1-4 collection complete all is the price, 14.99! Great deal! I enjoyed the movie set. It was a great value for the money. Just be careful as the show is not for everyone. The language The Golden Girls 1-7 collection on dvd is really bad and is really sexual in nature, so it is not for those offended by these things or for the young. The DVD set arrived shortly after ordering. Everything is in perfect shape! Totally satisfied with the low price! Thanks for the great gift.We are loving having the opportunity to see the beginning of this show at our own leisure! Can I return this set of movies. I was needing the regular DVD and I must have selected the Blue ray. The plastic wrap has been removed but the DVDs have not been removed from the box. I read all the Sookie books and loved them I couldn't put them down. I am feeling the same way with the DVDs! My hubby got me the season one set on black Friday for like $10! and we picked up the second season for $15 yesterday. So excited. We started the first season and seeing as tho it's not a kids show I only have so much time between work and all. But Star Trek The Original 1-3 boxset seasons when I get some free time that's what I have been doing.I love the different angels the series gives and it still basically fallows the Sookie books story. It's Ugly Betty dvd on sale nice having more on the others and not just all Sookie. I highly recommend this. This is a great series. Havent been able to catch up with the newest episodes but hoping I can soon. Glad I finally bought the first season. I remember when my brother first brought it home...I Sex and the City collection season 1-6 was iffy on whether or How I Met Your Mother complete 1-5 season not I would like this show. BOY, WAS I HOOKED. Every sale The Shield series all seasons episode leaves you wanting more....so nice to have it on DVD so you can have more whenever you want....that is until the next season Smile For those of you not yet familiar with "True Blood" it seems to be "Angel" meets "Twilight" meets "Suppernatural" meets "Sex and the City." The Sopranos dvd season 1-6 Due to the adult graphic themes of the show it is a show not suited for young viewers.What attracts me to the show is the story. Against the odds (life and death, mortal and imortal) Sookie and Bill thrive together. Not having HBO, I finally got the chance to see season one--and what DeadWood collection season 1-3 a treat! These have been re-watched purchase Miami Vice seasons 1-5 several times already, and I am waiting not-so-patiently for season 3 to arrive once it's released. Love me a good Vampire story! Smile True Blood is the only series that I've ever liked enough to buy on DVD. I was worried that it wouldn't be worth it, because I wouldn't watch it more than once. I was wrong. I love being able to watch my favorite episodes over and over. I will definitely be buying all the Desperate Housewives box set series 1-6 seasons. I had heard from a friend about this show and had been looking for Season 1 to go on sale. When I saw that it on Amazon for only $12.00 I had to buy it! My daughter and I have been watching the episodes and are addicted to it now! Can't wait to see if Season 2 and 3 go on sale!!! great service, able to Northern Exposure season 1-6 boxed set track package the whole way to my home and it was great service if I had any questions! recommend to buy The Shield complete episodes collection from them again. Great price.

cutexin

Back to top Go down